This Information is provided according to Article 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003- Personal Data Protection Code - to those persons interacting with Company on-line services. The mentioned code protects all the personal data that are accessible on-line through the use of Company websites, starting from its official home page:
Further to browsing on this website, the data related to identified or identifiable persons can be processed.
The Data Controller is Qurami S.r.l.
In order to exercise the rights set forth in Article 7 of the Data Protection Code - listed below - a data subject should wirite to Qurami S.r.l., Via Marsala, 29 H/I, 00185, Roma or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The data connected to the on-line services of this website are processed at Company's premises by the persons in charge of the processing only, or by technical staff in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from on-line services shall be communicated, nor spread.
Personal data given by those users that submit a request for information (newsletters, replies to queries, etc..) are only used in order to provide the requested service and are only communicated to third parties if this is necessary in order to provide said service.
The IT services and procedures designed for the functioning of this website acquire several personal data whose processing is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Such data are not collected in order to be linked to identified data subjects; nevertheless, due to their own nature, such data could allow the identification of the users through processing and linking to other data controlled by third parties.
Within this category there are IP addresses, domain names of the computer browsing the website, URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the size of the file received in the reply, the numeric code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (success, error, etc ...) and other parameters related to the operating system as well as to the software environment of the user.
These data are only used in order to retrieve anonymous statistic information on the use and functioning of the website; they are deleted immediately after their processing. Said data may be used to verify the liability in case of any legal IT-related crime to the detriment of the website: with the exception of this possibility, the data regarding on-line contacts are currently held for no longer than seven days.
Data voluntarily disclosed by the user
Sending e-mails to the e-mail addresses shown on this website on a voluntary basis involves the retrieval of the sender's e-mail address in order to reply to its queries; any other personal data included in the message can also be retrieved.
No personal data of the website users is purposely retrieved from the website.
Cookies are not used for the disclosure of personal information; moreover, no kind of the so-called persistent cookies or of any system to track the website users is adopted on the Company website.
The use of the so-called session cookies (those cookies that are not memorized on a permanent basis on the computer of the and disappear once the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the processing of session-specific identification data (made of random figures generated by the server) which are necessary on order to enable the user to safely and efficiently explore the website.
The so-called session cookies used on this website avoid the necessity to resort to other tools that are potentially detrimental to a safe surfing; furthermore, such cookies do not allow for the disclosure of personal identification data of the users.
Voluntary nature of providing data
With the exception mentioned above in relation to the website browsing, the user is free to disclose its personal data in order to communicate with Company and to receive information regarding the services and products provided by the latter. The failure in disclosing such data could lead to the impossibility to satisfy the user's request. For a complete understanding of this information, it has to be reminded that in some cases the Garante for Personal Data Protection can request information according to Article no. 157 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 in order to control the processing of personal data. In these cases the reply is mandatory and, if not given, it might lead to administrative sanctions.
Modality of data processing
Personal data are processed with automated devices for the time strictly necessary in order to achieve the aim for which such data have been collected.
Specific safety measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of such data, as well as their illegal or incorrect use or unauthorized access to them.
Data subject's rights
A Data Subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data and communication of such data in intelligible form concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded.
- A Data Subject shall have the right to be informed:
- on the source of the personal data;
- on the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification of data concerning the controller, data processors and the representative designed as per Section 5 (2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity s designated representative(s) in the States territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A Data Subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration o the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters 1) and 2) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to their entities to whom or which the data were communicated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
- A Data Subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance or market or commercial communication surveys.
Please note that you can communicate with us either in English or Italian.